The results are in and we have winners in our January 2014 $5,000 Facebook Merchandise Giveaway for Homeless Shelters that were nominated by YOU! This was one of the most unusual random selection of winners, as two homeless shelters were nominated so many times that they were selected for more than one award! We use a computer generated selection process, so we went with giving WestCare’s Pikeville Emergency/Homeless Shelter in Pikeville, KY $200 in merchandise, as they were selected twice and Harvard Square Homeless Shelter in Cambridge, MA won $500 in merchandise as they were selected five times!
Congratulations to the winning shelters and many thanks to those who nominated them. They will be shopping for much needed items to help the homeless stay warm and comfortable in this bitter cold winter. And with DollarDays' wholesale pricing, these awards will go far! Plus, all winners receive free shipping.
DollarDays continues to support causes for the greater good and encourages you to follow us on Facebook to be sure to enter our monthly $5,000 merchandise giveaways to charitable causes.
And the winners are:
• Greensboro Urban Ministry in Greensboro, NC won first place, a $2,000 shopping spree.
• Padd Homeless Shelter in Dixon, IL won second place with a $1,000 shopping spree.
• BeAboutIt.org in Douglasville, GA won third place with a $500 shopping spree.
• Harvard Square Homeless Shelter in Cambridge, MA won a $500 shopping spree.
• WestCare’s Pikeville Emergency/Homeless Shelter in Pikeville, KY won a$200 shopping spree.
The following homeless shelters each won a $100 shopping spree:
• Our House in Little Rock, AR
• Singled Out-FBC Salisbury in Salisbury, NC
• Mr. Bob's Under the Bridge in Cedarburg, WI
• My Father's House in Paoloa, KS
• Saint Charles Homeless Shelters & Services For The Needy in St. Charles, IL
• Wheeler Mission in Indianapolis, IN
• Chicas Latinas De Sacramento in Sacramento, CA
• Bangor Area Homeless Shelter in Bangor, ME
Google DOES rule the world. If you don’t keep up with Google’s algorithm changes related to content, you may be traveling in reverse. The freshness and quality of your content are more important than ever before. Post as often as you can and update trending topics related to your business if you want to make Google happy and ultimately obtain better search engine rankings. The most effective search engine content appeals both to readers and search engines.Read More
Here's a lovely letter that made our day from a teacher who won in one of DollarDays' monthly Facebook contests, and has kept in touch with us ever since. In fact, Virginia Heraz, our Director of Marketing, visited the classroom in Waukegan, IL last fall! Really, this is what life is all about---caring about others and giving without expectation. Teacher Julie Ahern and her second grade students have a huge place in our hearts. Thank you to them for caring and remembering us during the holidays. From all of us at DollarDays, we wish you a happy holiday season! You make us smile!Read More
Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping DollarDays help even more families in need this holiday season. The response to help these families was tremendous. We randomly selected fifty people who entered their names. We will post the first name, city and state below so that you can anticipate getting the check in the mail. The checks were mailed in the evening of December 13.Read More
You may just think we are the premier online wholesaler, but we do so much more than delivering small business, non-profits and consumers the best possible margins on over 300,000 wholesale products.
We are proud of our commitment to: