June Facebook Contest Winners
We have winners!! Eighteen of them!
DollarDays would like to personally thank the 6,000+ people who nominated their favorite charities in our June “Nominate Your Favorite Charity” promotion. All of us at DollarDays would like to thank you for taking the time to help make a difference in the lives of so many!
Drum roll please!
First Place, a $2,000 shopping spree, was given to DoSomething.org and nominated by Mike Absher! The $1,000 Second Place shopping spree went to 21FriendsDS, nominated by Jose Reyes. And Third Place was awarded to MonkeyDoProject.com by Phil Goodson.
Each of the following won $100 shopping sprees at DollarDays.com!
- Talk About Curing Autism, nominated by Tracey Nelson
- Limestone County Churches Involved, nominated by Pamela Nash
- ASPCA Abilene, nominated by Michela Brown
- Missouri Humane Society, nominated by Eileen Carlson
- St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital, nominated by Mary Keip
- American Heart Assn, nominated by Jessica Para
- G-Rod Foundation, nominated by Terrie Warren
- The Travelin’ Rat, submitted by Danielle Stanley
- National Council of Jewish Women-Back to School Store, nominated by Andrea Newstead
- Blind Cat Rescue and Sanctuary, nominated by Diane King
- Chemung County SPCA, nominated by Tammy Ford
- Jay’s Hope, nominated by Wanda Epperson
- Susan G. Komen, nominated by KC Angelina
- HRC, nominated by Alicia Stanley
PS. Wristbands have been mailed to all the valid address we received! Enjoy and thank you!